Pancakes are such a tasty, but at the same time ordinary dish that few people think: is it difficult to cook it? Making the dough is a pleasure, but frying the dessert is not the easiest thing! It happens that pancakes burn, stick to the pan or do not turn over even with experienced housewives! But what then is just for beginners to cook? But do not be upset about it. There are not many reasons why pancakes turn out lumpy. You just need to understand them and not make these mistakes the next time. The article explains why pancakes stick to a pan, and also presents a recipe by which they always turn out perfect.
Why dough burns and sticks: the most common culinary mistake
Of course, every housewife wants variety. It’s impossible to cook pancakes all my life according to one recipe. And so, preparing the dough, the hostess does everything according to the rules, measuring products with spoons and glasses. She has already heated the pan, greased it with oil, poured the dough, and the pancake does not turn upside down. Why? Because she has no experience, and she does not know what consistency should be. Remember that for ordinary thin pancakes, the dough should be similar to sour cream. When adding flour, do not follow the recipe exactly, as different types of flour thicken pancake dough in different ways. Focus on thickening consistency.
Ways to fix the error:
- If the dough turned out too thick, then you need to pour in the liquid on which it was prepared (water, kefir or milk). It is advisable to warm the liquid before adding or bring it to at least room temperature.
- If the dough turned out to be excessively liquid, feel free to add as much flour as needed until a creamy mixture forms.
Do I need a non-stick crepe maker if the dough sticks to the pan
Unfortunately, even experienced pancakes bakers do not always manage to cook perfect pancakes. But do not be upset, you just need to review the recipe. You can’t add food to the dough "by eye" and taste (it's not about spices). For example, if you overdo it a little with soda, then the pancakes stick to the pan. When turned over, they break. And the lack of such an important ingredient as an egg will make the dessert loose and ugly.
And this can and should be corrected, not to disappear to the test:
- To start, add the egg, mix the pancake mixture thoroughly and fry the pancake. If it seems to you that it turned pale, then add another egg.
- Is the situation not improving? With the correction of this error, you need to tinker longer. Prepare another portion of the pancake mixture (but do not put soda in it!) And mix with this one.
In order to deal less with the correction of defects, it is better to do everything immediately with a prescription.
What to do if pancakes are not removed or a frying pan is to blame
Indeed, sometimes a frying pan is to blame for damaged pancakes. If you bought a new device for frying pancakes, but you can’t fry them on it, then do not be discouraged.
You only need to ignite her:
- Pour salt onto a new appliance so that the bottom cannot be seen.
- Add forty grams of baking soda to this powder.
- Mix everything and evenly distribute on the device, then turn on the fire.
- When you see that the powder begins to change color (most often a cream shade), turn off the heat and remove it from the pan.
- Rinse dishes under a stream of cool water.
Never wash a pancake frying pan with coarse or wire washcloths. Try not to use soap solutions when washing it.
But if you are going to buy a new frying pan, then it is better to purchase a special one for frying pancakes or with non-stick coating. Because they will not stick to it, even if it is not smeared with oil.
What to do if pancakes burn and stick to a pan
For most housewives, the first pancake comes out lumpy (this is good, if only the first). This is because they lack patience. Pan for frying pancakes should be very hot. In order not to torment yourself, turn on the fire when you just start to interfere with the dough (if, according to the recipe, it should not stand for some time). The pan must first be heated simply, and then with a thin layer of oil. Add pancake when you see that the pan starts to smoke.
Why pancakes stick to the pan: maybe there is not enough oil
Nobody wants to gain weight, so critically little oil is put. Well, if you have a frying pan for pancakes (at least do not put butter at all!), And if not, then the dessert burns out. For frying thin pancakes, it is enough to lubricate the device with a napkin dipped in oil, and for frying thick ones you will need more. If you still do not want to break the diet, then add olive oil to the dough itself, and spread a thin layer of frying pan over the vegetable pan. This figure does not hurt much, especially if you use dessert in the morning.
The recipe for “perfect” pancakes that don't stick to the pan
- seven hundred and fifty milliliters of milk;
- three pieces of chicken eggs;
- fifty grams of granulated sugar (if not a sweet lover);
- fifty grams of sifted flour;
- ten grams of baking soda;
- lemon (you need a spoonful of its juice);
- salt to taste;
- thirty milliliters of sunflower oil.
How to cook:
- Break eggs into a bowl, pour sugar and salt to them.
- Whisk until foamy.
- Sprinkle flour a little while stirring all the time.
- Pour the milk and mix everything.
- Add this: one hundred grams of flour, one hundred grams of milk - mix everything (so that the dough is not hard). If you see that the lumps remain, do not worry. At the end (when everything is added) you can mix the mixture with a mixer.
- Add everything else and mix with a mixer.
- If it seems to you that the dough is too liquid, do not add flour there - it should be so anyway.
- Lubricate the pan with oil and fry in the middle window.
Pancakes stick: an easy quick way
If you do not take pancakes, do not despair. Just take a closer look at your actions in order to find a mistake in them, correct it and next time prevent it. First, learn how to bake pancakes, the recipe of which is easy and simple, then take on dishes more complicated.