Zucchini is one of the most popular products throughout the summer season. Many housewives want to keep this vegetable for the winter. Preservation of zucchini with chili ketchup will allow you to cook a tasty and unusual dish.
Step by step recipe for zucchini with ketchup Chile
Canning zucchini is a simple and fairly quick affair. Of course, only if you cook a moderate portion.
- zucchini - 5 kg;
- horseradish, dill;
- garlic - 1 head;
- water - 1.5 l .;
- granulated sugar - 1 faceted glass;
- a glass of 9% apple cider vinegar (not to be confused with vinegar essence!);
- salt - 2 tablespoons with a slide;
- ketchup "Chile" - packing 250 ml.
One glass is 250 ml.
- We sterilize the banks. It is convenient to use containers of small volume.
- Sterilization methods: above steam, in boiling water, in an electric oven, in a microwave, in a dishwasher and in potassium permanganate. You can choose any. The most common and familiar are the first two species.
- In sterilized jars we put horseradish leaves, dill and garlic cloves on the bottom.
- Zucchini cut into rings. If the fruits are large, then it is possible and half rings.
- Distribute evenly across the banks.
- You need to cook the marinade. Mix sugar, salt, ketchup, water and vinegar. We put on the fire. The marinade should boil.
- Pour zucchini with boiling sauce.
- Next is the second stage of sterilization. Banks with almost finished product are boiled in a pan with water for 15 minutes.
- Now it remains only to roll up a snack. Turn the cans over and wait for them to completely cool completely.
If all sterilization rules are observed, then such canned food can be stored at room temperature.
A savory snack will warm your stomachs in the cold and dreary winter. Surprise your loved ones with the unusual taste of the old dish.
Want to replace crispy pickles with something unusual?
- small zucchini with thin skin - 2 kg;
- ketchup "Chili" or any other kind - 5 large spoons;
- vinegar 9% - 200 ml;
- a glass of sugar;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- ground black pepper.
- Wash the zucchini thoroughly. Cut into circles.
- We put the chopped vegetable in jars. They should fit snugly together.
- In each jar we put black pepper (5 peas) and dill to taste.
- For marinade, mix water, ketchup, salt, sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Add vinegar. Let cool.
- Pour jars of zucchini with a cold marinade.
- Then we pasteurize the jars and roll them up.
If the peel of the zucchini is thick, then the snack will be tough.
In winter, on the table you will get crispy, fragrant and delicious zucchini, which will compete with pickled cucumbers and sauerkraut.
You can preserve zucchini according to another recipe. They will turn out fragrant, pungent and suitable for any feast.
For a snack you will need (the number of ingredients is calculated per 1.5 kg of vegetables):
- litere of water;
- ketchup "Chile" - 250 ml (the product of the company "Torchin" is well suited);
- vinegar 150 ml (not vinegar essence);
- black pepper - a small package;
- sugar 200 g;
- salt - 40 g.
- Cans (it is better to take a volume of 0.5 l, so that the appetizer on the shelves looks beautiful) pre-sterilized.
- Zucchini peeled from a thick peel and core. Cut into large strips. By size, the pieces should vertically fit into the jars.
- We put the chopped vegetable in jars.
- Prepare the fill by mixing water, ketchup, sugar, salt and vinegar. We put the mixture on the stove. We are waiting for boiling. When boiling, add bay leaf to the marinade. He should be there for no more than 4 minutes.
- Add 5-6 pcs of pepper to the jars.
- Pour zucchini with hot brine.
- We sterilize the jars in boiling water and roll them up.
We clean before winter, preferably in a cool place.
If you don’t like spicy food, it’s better to preserve zucchini with ordinary ketchup, barbecue or tomato paste. ”
Great recipe for platter with cucumbers and peppers
Zucchini can be pickled not only separately, but also combined with other vegetables: cucumbers, bell peppers, cauliflower. In this recipe, consider preserving mixed vegetables.
For cooking you will need:
- bell pepper;
- ketchup "Chili" or any other hot variety - 4 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- black pepper.
How to cook:
- We prepare and sterilize jars for future snacks.
- We wash the vegetables well in running water.
- Cucumbers should be soaked for a few minutes.
- Zucchini cut into rings or half rings, pepper slices. Small cucumbers can be put whole, and large ones are best cut.
- Cook the marinade over low heat. Add ketchup, sugar, salt to the water. After removing from heat, add a glass of apple 9% vinegar.
- Pour the resulting mixture into jars filled with chopped vegetables in advance.
- Add 4 peas of black pepper to each jar.
- We sterilize the jars in boiling water and roll up.
Wonderful assortment is suitable for any dish in winter.
Not every housewife welcomes the use of vinegar in their homemade workpieces. Consider how you can cook zucchini without adding it.
- water 1.5 liters of water (better than spring water);
- citric acid - 6 g;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar - 1 cup;
- ketchup "Chili" - 4 spoons;
- Zucchini, after thorough washing, are soaked in cold water for 1.5 hours.
- Then the sliced vegetables are laid out in pre-sterilized jars. Garlic and herbs are added to them.
- The marinade is prepared as follows: water, ketchup, citric acid, salt, sugar are mixed. All this mixture over low heat is brought to a boil.
- In boiling form, the marinade is poured into jars. Banks should not be cold, otherwise they will burst.
- This hot appetizer closes. With sufficient cooling, the zucchini immediately cleaned up in the cold.
Store snacks at room temperature.
This recipe is suitable for those who do not like to mess around with blanks for a long time. To prepare the snack will take no more than an hour.
- zucchini - 2 kg;
- black pepper;
- sugar and salt - 3 tablespoons each;
- 1 cup 9% apple cider vinegar;
- ketchup "Chile" - 150 ml.
The speed of preparation lies in the absence of a sterilization process:
- Zucchini cut into thin circles. Well washed with running water. Then soaked for a couple of hours.
- Dill and black pepper (4 peas each) are placed in cans.
- We put water on the stove. Bring to a boil. We put salt and sand, ketchup. At the very end, pour the vinegar.
- We pour jars of boiling water. Zucchini should be laid tightly so as not to swim in the resulting brine.
- Roll up. We are waiting for cooling. We put it in storage in a cool place.
It is not recommended to store this dish at room temperature.
Zucchini with ketchup Chile for the winter (video)
Canned zucchini is a healthy and tasty dish. They can be an alternative to the usual cucumbers, cabbage and tomatoes in the cold.