Every housewife wants to find as many interesting, and most importantly, simple recipes for winter preparations. The options below will tell you how to quickly and easily cook zucchini canned with carrots in different interpretations. Be sure to take note!
Zucchini with carrots
This is an ideal appetizer, the preparation of which will take you only sixty minutes. This cooking recipe can be slightly modified by adding or reducing various spices that you like. Some do not like, for example, garlic - it can be removed and the dish will not get any worse.
So, you need to cook:
- kilogram of zucchini (zucchini);
- three pieces of medium carrots;
- a glass of water (250 milliliters);
- two large spoons of granulated sugar;
- the same amount of 9% vinegar;
- a tablespoon of coarse salt;
- half a glass of sunflower oil.
You can proceed to cooking:
- Peel the zucchini, crumble them with small cubes. Choose medium sized zucchini for this type of preservation.
- Pour all the ingredients for the marinade into the pan and wait for it to boil.
- When this happened, add chopped zucchini, make the fire medium, wait until the marinade with zucchini boils, time it, let it boil for ten minutes.
- You can take on carrots. It must be cleaned, washed under water and grated on a medium grater.
- Peel the garlic and pass it through a special garlic press.
- If you do not have a garlic press in your home, you can use a fine grater.
- Add it and grated carrots to the pot with zucchini, mix thoroughly the resulting mixture. After adding, cook another five minutes maximum.
- Transfer the zucchini-carrot mixture into the prepared cans.
- Prepare a large pot in advance, pour water into it and lay a dense cloth on the bottom. Bring the liquid to a boil and put filled cans in it (do not forget to cover them). Let now be sterilized for ten minutes. Your task is to detect time.
- Carefully take out the cans and roll up.
- Put them upside down, wrap them tightly with a blanket and let them stand until they cool completely.
Delicious zucchini ready. Opening them on a cold winter evening, you will not regret a bit about the fact that in the summer they spent time on conservation!
Another recipe for zucchini with carrots will surprise you with a pleasant, delicate taste. It does not take much time to cook.
- five to seven peas of black pepper;
- dill umbrellas;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- four kilograms of medium-sized zucchini;
- nine glasses of water;
- one hundred grams of granulated sugar;
- the same amount of salt;
- vinegar 9% - two hundred milliliters;
- two medium carrots.
- Prepare preservation containers in advance. Rinse them thoroughly, wipe them dry and sterilize.
- Put dill, a pair of peppercorns and two garlic cloves at the bottom of the cans.
- Peel the carrots, grate using a grater for Korean carrots.
- In each container, distribute the carrots so that they are approximately the same amount.
- Rinse the squash thoroughly under water, peel and cut into circles, about a centimeter in thickness. You can not peel the peel, but zucchini without it is more tender.
- Put them in banks.
- Proceed to the preparation of the marinade. To do this, pour salt and sugar into the indicated amount of water. Put on fire.
- Bring the marinade to a boil and wait for the bulk components to completely dissolve.
- Add vinegar.
- Carefully pour the marinade into jars of zucchini and cover with lids.
- Place the jars in a sterilization container and let them boil. Keep liter jars in the container for ten minutes from the moment the liquid boils. Half-liter - a maximum of seven minutes. You can roll up.
Turn the cans over and let them stand until they cool completely. Do not forget to “cover” them with a blanket.
Zucchini cooked according to this recipe is delicious and crispy.
Choose medium-sized vegetables for this preservation. From the specified number of products, three jars with a capacity of half a liter will be obtained.
- small zucchini - a kilogram;
- four and a half glasses of boiled and chilled water;
- twenty five grams of coarse salt;
- twenty-five grams of granulated sugar;
- one hundred milliliters of vinegar 9%;
- six pieces of lavrushka, sheets of horseradish and currant;
- six branches of dill;
- six cloves of garlic;
- one pod of hot pepper "Spark";
- six peas of black and allspice.
- At the bottom of each jar, put two leaves of horseradish, currant and laurel.
- Send there two garlic cloves, two sprigs of dill and two peas of black and allspice.
- Also at the bottom, put a few circles of "Twinkle". If you want the dish to be spicy - put more circles of pepper.
- Rinse the zucchini under water, clean and cut into circles a centimeter thick.
- Put them in banks, just do not need to ram.
- Pour water into a medium saucepan, pour salt and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- When the marinade mixture boils, pour in the vinegar. Let it boil for three to five minutes and you can turn it off.
- Hot marinade pour zucchini.
- Pour water into a large container and let it boil. In order for the jars placed in the sterilization container not to burst, first put several times folded fabric on the bottom of the pan.
- In the boiling water, carefully place the jars with zucchini and let them sterilize for a quarter of an hour. In this case, the fire should be reduced to a minimum.
- When time has passed - take out the cans and you can roll them up.
- Wrap in a blanket and store until completely cooled upside down.
Such zucchini are combined with meat or a regular side dish.
Vintage recipe with onions, zucchini and carrots.
According to this recipe, zucchini canned our grandmothers. And you should try it - you won’t regret it.
You will need:
- a kilogram of medium-sized squash;
- a kilogram of onion;
- as many carrots.
Based on one liter of water (for marinade):
- a couple of large spoons of sugar;
- the same amount of salt;
- two large tablespoons of vinegar 9%;
- four cloves of garlic;
- to taste parsley, dill, parsley and black peas.
How to cook:
- Spread all the spices evenly on the bottom of the prepared cans.
- Zucchini cut into centimeter circles.
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin circles
- Free the onions from the husks and also cut into mugs.
- Lay all vegetables in rows on top of spices.
- Go to the marinade. To do this, pour water into a container, pour and pour in all the indicated components for the marinade, bring to a boil and let it boil for five minutes.
- Pour the marinade in a container with vegetables, put on top of the lid.
- Put sterilized. Boil cans with a capacity of one liter for ten minutes, two-liter - a quarter of an hour, three-liter - half an hour.
- Roll up and turn upside down until it cools completely.
"Carrot" zucchini with tops: a simple recipe for conservation
This recipe is not quite standard, as it involves the addition of carrot tops. But it looks attractive in appearance, beautiful in summer and, by the way, very tasty.
You need to cook:
- one and a half kilograms of squash;
- a pound of carrots;
- a bunch of carrot tops;
- one hundred and fifty grams of sugar;
- one hundred milliliters of 9% vinegar;
- salt to your taste;
- one hundred milliliters of sunflower oil.
Proceed to cooking:
- Zucchini free from the peel and cut into medium pieces.
- Peel the carrots and rub on a coarse grater. Or cut into half rings, but not thick.
- Finely chop the tops.
- Place carrots, zucchini and carrot tops in an enameled large pot or basin.
- In a separate container, mix sugar, sunflower oil and vinegar. Add salt to taste and mix again.
- Pour the chopped vegetables with the resulting marinade. Mix again so that the marinade is evenly distributed among the vegetables.
- Cover tightly and leave for several hours so that the vegetables give out a little juice. The optimal number of hours is four.
- After insisting, the container must be placed on a fire and brought to a boil.
- After the mixture has boiled, simmer another quarter of an hour.
- Put the salad in the prepared jars and you can roll it up.
Store in a blanket wrapped until completely cooled. Then you can transfer to the pantry or cellar. Such a salad turns out to be unusually tasty and piquant!
Pickled zucchini with carrots for the winter (video)
Having prepared zucchini with carrots according to these recipes once, you will cook them every year!