Preserving green pepper, you will bring into your diet not only tasty and fragrant snacks, but also very useful substances for a person and his general condition. Pepper contains phytosterol, which helps to remove cholesterol from the body and protects cells from cancer, and vitamin K, which is responsible for blood coagulation, calcium absorption and protein synthesis.
Canned Green Peppers: A Step-by-Step Recipe
Preserving pepper for the winter according to this recipe, you will provide yourself with a tasty and crispy dish that can be used as a low-calorie snack or as a side dish for any dish.
Essential products for this recipe:
- 3 kilograms of green pepper;
- 870 milliliters of disinfected water;
- 17 grams of sugar;
- 260 milliliters of refined sunflower oil;
- 9 grams of salt;
- 190 milliliters of 6% balsamic vinegar.
How to cook this dish:
- Wash and sterilize all necessary containers, lids and vegetables. Remove pepper from seeds and the substrate, cut into strips two centimeters thick.
- Place them in a deep bowl and pour boiling water for twelve minutes.
- Fold pepper slices vertically in sterile jars, add salt and sugar, add sunflower oil, balsamic vinegar and pour boiling water over it.
- Close the containers with plastic caps and shake the workpiece in order to evenly distribute the vegetable oil in a jar.
- Place a deep container of water on the stove with a white towel in front of the bottom.
- Carefully arrange the workpieces and simmer for twenty-three minutes over minimal heat.
- Remove the sterilized jars and carefully tighten the lids.
- Wipe them and place them upside down under a cloth that retains heat.
Fifteen hours later, fold the folds in a place to store them (dry, with low temperature indicators, without bright light).
Pickled green peppers in tomato juice
Probably, most housewives are unaccustomed to prepare canning of vegetables in some juice instead of brine, but if you do this you will not lose either in quality or in taste.
Products needed to make this appetizer:
- Two kilograms of three hundred grams of pepper;
- Three buds of cloves;
- One leaf of horseradish;
- Thirty grams of dill;
- Twenty six grams of basil.
- Nine hundred and seventy milliliters of tomato juice;
- Eight grams of salt;
- Forty seven milliliters of 9% fruit acid.
Steps in making this appetizer:
- Cut, pre-washed and peeled seeds and ponytails, pepper rings one centimeter thick.
- Put them evenly in disinfected jars with the rest of the ingredients in the list above.
- Pour tomato juice into a deep container, add acetic acid, salt and boil for nineteen minutes on a fire.
- Pour boiling juice into jars of pepper.
- Sterilize the spins in the manner described in the recipe above and roll up the lids.
- Put them under the dense fabric for twenty-four hours, and then put them in a cold place.
Green pepper preservation with basil and curry: a popular recipe
Having prepared this preservation with spices, you will provide your diet with a spicy appetizer that perfectly complements and decorates any dish.
What is needed for this workpiece:
- Eight hundred sixty grams of pepper;
- Four cloves of garlic.
To prepare the fill:
- Ninety milliliters of 9% wine vinegar;
- Three hundred seventy milliliters of pure water;
- Thirty seven grams of sugar;
- Six grams of salt;
- Thirty-six grams of basil;
- Twelve grams of curry seasoning;
- Eleven grams of rosemary.
How to make this spin:
- Chop green pepper (pure, without ponytail and seeds) with one centimeter wide rings, and cut the peeled garlic into six parts.
- Arrange these ingredients alternately in sterile jars.
- Put the products on the marinade list in a deep dish and boil over low heat for nineteen minutes.
- Pour the finished brine into containers with pepper.
- Disinfect the workpieces as in the first recipe and tighten them carefully.
- Wrap upside down jars in towels and for seventeen hours, let them cool, then place in storage.
Canned Green Peppers with Apples
The sweet taste of pepper and apples blends wonderfully.
Apples are better to choose dense varieties, not overripe and not loose, otherwise they will boil and crumble due to exposure to high temperatures and water.
To create this blank you will need:
- Two kilograms of one hundred grams of pepper;
- Eight hundred and fifty grams of apples;
- Nine hundred milliliters of drinking water;
- One hundred seventy grams of sugar;
- Seventy-three milliliters of 9% wine vinegar;
- Seven grams of basil;
- Three sheets of horseradish;
- Eleven grams of allspice.
We preserve the workpiece:
- Wash all vegetables and fruits, and sterilize the containers in the usual way for you.
- Peel the peppers from seeds, the substrate and cut it vertically into slices, remove the apples from the core and beaten places, chop the straws one and a half centimeters thick.
- Pack them vertically and alternately in jars.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in an enamel dish and boil over medium heat, then pour into the billets.
- Sterilize and spin them.
- Wrap the finished blankets with a blanket, and after twenty-seven hours, place them in the cellar or refrigerator.
Green pepper and cucumber canning recipe
Probably all housewives have ever cooked canned cucumbers for the winter. The preparation of the same blanks not only begins to become boring, but also due to excessively frequent consumption of nutrients from them cease to be absorbed by the body, so adding green pepper to cucumbers diversifies the food intake and taste buds will appeal to it.
What will be needed in the preparation of this snack:
- Four hundred and fifty grams of cucumbers;
- Seven hundred and fifty grams of green pepper;
- Thirty-six grams of fresh dill;
- Four cherry leaves;
- Eleven grams of hot pepper;
- Five sheets of black currant;
- Three sheets of horseradish;
- Thirty seven grams of garlic;
- Twelve grams of black pepper;
- Ninety milliliters of 6% fruit vinegar.
To prepare the fill:
- Four hundred seventy milliliters of disinfected water;
- Thirty-seven grams of sea salt;
- Seventeen grams of sugar.
What you need to do to prepare this dish:
- Rinse the necessary products and disinfect containers and utensils.
- Remove seeds, ponytails and cut into rings, and chop cucumbers with circles half a centimeter thick.
- Lay them and other ingredients in layers in jars.
- Pour brine products into any container and boil for eleven minutes.
- Pour this composition into containers with blanks.
- As in the first recipe, sterilize the spins and carefully cork the lids.
- Set the jars to cool under a warm cloth, then fold them in a cool and dry place.
Sour pepper and green tomatoes (video)
The bright green color of pepper will remind you of a warm summer and warm your soul, and also, having prepared preservation according to the recipes described above, you will provide yourself with nutrients so necessary for the human body that will not allow you to get vitamin deficiency (lack of vitamins and minerals).
The recipe pleases with its simplicity and ease, while the finished dish pleases the eye with both aesthetic and taste.
- whole canned peppers;
- filling to taste.
- Rinse the fruits well, cut off their tails with the upper part (future hats) and remove all the seeds (otherwise they will be bitter).
- Start all the peppers by picking the stuffing that you like best.
- Cover with hats and place in a container with high edges.
- Pour the sauce over the workpiece. Sour cream sauce is best, you can also put onions and grate carrots, add tomatoes (they are often replaced with tomato paste).
Wait for the optimum baking time. If you took minced meat as the filling, then the process will take about an hour. Half an hour is enough for rice and vegetables to bake well.
The recipe is for lovers of large sweet peppers.
For cooking you will need:
- 8 pcs canned pepper;
- 3 pcs. Tomatoes
- 100 g of cheese (preferably hard varieties);
- greens (to taste);
- 300 g of pork meat;
- 150 g cooked smoked sausage;
- 150 g of pork liver;
- 1 onion;
- 2 pcs. garlic cloves;
- 100 g of rice;
- 30 g of oil;
- 1 PC. the eggs.
The cooking process consists of several stages:
- To begin, boil the rice for 15 minutes, then rinse it in cold water.
- Cut the meat and sausage into small pieces so that it is convenient to twist them with a meat grinder.
- Cut onion and garlic cloves into small pieces. Fry them in oil until golden brown.
- Pour minced meat into the pan to the fried onion, keep it on the fire for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly until it acquires a loose consistency. Do not forget to salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture into rice, pour in a beaten egg, mix everything thoroughly.
- Cut pre-canned peppers into two equal halves, remove all seeds.
- Stuff the obtained slices with the filling, put them on a baking sheet.
- Thin rings of tomatoes cover the layer of filling, then sprinkle it all with grated cheese.
- Fill the bottom of the container with water (approximately 1 cm).
- Send the dish to stew for 30-40 minutes.
Garnish cooked slices before serving.
Your attention is a unique recipe.
It is necessary to take:
- 10 peppers;
- 300 g of cabbage;
- 50 ml of oil;
- bunch of green onions;
- 10 basil leaves.
To prepare the marinade, you need:
- 200 ml of wine (it is better to take white);
- 100 ml of wine vinegar;
- 100 g sugar
- 1 garlic clove;
- 2 tsp Kari
- 2 tsp ground cumin;
- 1.5 tbsp. l salt
- ground chili pepper - to taste.
To get a really tasty dish, strictly adhere to the recipe:
- Chop the cabbage, finely chop the onion and basil leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade, boil the resulting mixture.
- Put pepper in a boiling substance and simmer it on the fire for 3 minutes, cool.
- Put chopped cabbage leaves in the same boiling mixture for about 1 minute. Then leave the cabbage in the marinade for another 3 minutes, so that it is better infused, then cool.
- Add the required amount of oil and herbs, mix everything.
- Stuff pepper with cabbage.
- Fold the finished product in jars, fill everything with marinade and roll up.
Potato lovers will appreciate the original combination. In this case, sweet pepper is used as a casserole dish.
For this we need the following products:
- 4 things. sweet peppers (canned);
- 1 tbsp. chopped potatoes;
- 200 g of fried loaf;
- 3 eggs;
- hard cheese for sprinkling;
- ¾ Art. milk;
- half a glass of dry baking mixture (flour);
- ¼ Art. sour cream;
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions.
Algorithm of actions:
- Cut the pepper just above the middle, removing all the seeds, place in special baking dishes in the oven.
- Stuff stuffed with potato and bacon.
- Mix eggs with milk, pour here a dry baking mixture, a little sour cream, onions, salt and pepper, add it all to the potatoes.
- Put grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about an hour (see if ready).
Cooking really does not take much time. A microwave recipe is ideal.
The necessary ingredients are:
- 2 pcs. canned peppers;
- 400 g of minced meat;
- ¼ Art. shredded onions;
- ¼ tsp salts;
- ¼ tsp ground pepper;
- 240 g of rice;
- 1 tbsp. tomato sauce;
- 1 tbsp. mozzarella cheese;
- greens to taste.
- Rinse canned peppers, then dry with a towel.
- Cut in half to get slices, remove all seeds.
- Halves should be placed in the microwave and heated for 5 minutes (so they soften).
- Fry the minced meat with onions in a pan.
- Add rice and tomato sauce to the pan (many housewives replace it with ketchup).
- Add flavor to the resulting product with herbs and other spices, leaving the stuffing to pepper on a low heat for a couple more minutes.
- Stuff the slices of pepper, sprinkle with grated cheese on top and send to the microwave for 2 minutes.
Canning Recipe with Butter and Garlic
It’s nice to eat such a pepper with meat dishes, mashed potatoes, and many other dishes. In order to cook it, you need a minimum of components and a little time. The result will give a pleasant taste to all loved ones.
- red pepper (Bulgarian) - 900-1000 g;
- allspice black pepper - 4-7 pcs.;
- hot pepper - 1-3 pcs.;
- water - 950-1000 g;
- ground pepper (red or black) - 3-7 g;
- vegetable oil (preferably refined) - 120-135 g;
- vinegar - 27-35 g;
- peeled garlic - 3-6 teeth;
- bay leaves - 3-5 pcs.;
- sugar - 120-155 g.
- non-iodized salt - 18-23 g.
- Wash peppers thoroughly, remove seeds and core from them.
- Cut into longitudinal slices (it’s more pleasant to eat, but you can also preserve it whole).
- Put in a prepared container and pour water to the top.
- Put on the stove and boil.
- Sterilize the jars, put in them washed and cut into small circles hot red pepper.
- Put in jars of 1-2 teeth of peeled garlic (preferably chopped).
- After boiling water, remove the pan from the heat and place the pepper in prepared sterilized jars.
- In the remaining water, add vegetable oil, granulated sugar, salt, pepper.
- Bring this liquid to a boil and add vinegar.
- Pour jars of pepper to the top with the resulting marinade, and then roll them up.
- Wrap with a blanket and leave to cool.
When preserving the whole fruit, it is first necessary to pierce a couple of times with the tip of a fork.
Bay leaf canning
The recipe for a simple and tasty workpiece.
For cooking you will need:
- sweet red pepper - 4.7-5.0 kg;
- table vinegar - 475-490 g;
- sugar - 190-200 g;
- table salt - 120-135 g;
- water - 740-810 g;
- black peppercorns - 7-11 pcs.;
- vegetable oil - 350-400 g;
- garlic - 450-490 g;
- parsley (bunch) - 2-4 pcs.;
- bay leaves - 4-7 pcs.
The method of preparation of preservation:
- Cut out cores from peppers and divide them into 3-4 longitudinal slices.
- Pour water into a large container and boil it.
- Pour sugar, vinegar, salt into boiling water and mix thoroughly.
- Dip the slices into boiling liquid and boil them for 4-7 minutes, stirring occasionally gently so as not to detail the peppers.
- Thoroughly wash the jars and put the cooked pepper into slices in them, making layers of bay leaves, finely chopped garlic and parsley.
- Pour marinade on top and sterilize for 25-35 minutes (for 500 ml jars).
- Roll up the lids, wrap them with a blanket and leave to cool for a while.
In the winter, this preparation can become an appetizer to the main dish or an integral part of the salad, which will please relatives.
The vegetable is very useful: it contains many trace elements and vitamins, in addition, it is quite low-calorie.